Amy brings a valuable and unique healing perspective to her clients. As a Corpsman in the U.S. Navy, she gained western medical knowledge and experience that she now combines with her holistic studies and training. In her bodywork, Amy uses intuition and wisdom to provide just the right pressure – helping her clients heal from daily stress, chronic disease and acute injuries. Her standard is a safe, comfortable and effective massage every time!
When not doing the work she loves, Amy enjoys spending time with her dog, Uno. She also has a green thumb and enjoys gardening and has taken up a houseplant hobby.
Education, Experience & Memberships
- Bachelor of Science degree in Management, National American University, 2015
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Therapeutic Massage, National American University, 2011
- Hospital Corpsman, U.S. Navy, 1993 – 1997
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, Certified since 2011
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals Member